The information discussed in therapy is confidential and cannot be disclosed to anyone. The exceptions to this rule are:
- If there is evidence of child or elder abuse.
- If the therapist learns that there exists a serious threat to the client or the safety of another.
- If you sign a release of information as part of your insurance form or you are referred by an E.A.P. or managed care company that requests information.
- If you sign a release of information for the therapist to share information with others specifically.
- If there is a court order for the therapist to appear or produce records.
For therapy to be effective, it is important to attend your appointments as scheduled. If you are unable to keep an appointment please notify the therapist. Out of respect for your clinician and other clients who are awaiting consultation slots, notification to cancel or reschedule a matching appointment must be provided at least 48 hours before the appointment start time. You will be responsible for the full hourly fee of your service.Payment
Payment is due at the time of the appointment. We will automatically charge your credit card number you provide us once the session has concluded. Please note that we update our fees at the start of each year and as needed in line with growing business and team costs. Our fees listed below are subject to change with 30 days written notice.
I acknowledge receipt of this contract and agree to its terms.
- Individual Session: $140
- Couples Therapy: $160
- Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment $250.00